Mushka (Master of the Hewo)

Why isn't Sokeefe a thing? Also, why hasn't Keefe told Sophie what the GREAT GULON INCIDENT was?

Sarah If you look at any of my previous answers you would notice that I am not a supporter of Sokeefe but I think that Shannon decided to break up Sophie and Fitz because she wants to have Sophie on her own as she is getting older and is discovering things about herself, family, friends, and relationships.
The Great Gulon Incident has to be revealed in the 9th book because it's a question that you can't leave unanswered. If Shannon doesn't explain what it is, everyone will be on top of her and once you introduce something in a book that will cause questions from everyone it's a stone you can't turn back over. She has to answer and it's obvious that she knows what it is but wants to leave us wondering.
Image for Keeper of the Lost Cities
by Shannon Messenger (Goodreads Author)