Tara Carpenter

How clean is this book? I feel like every modern romance I read is pretty much pornographic now and has tons of language. I'm looking for PG-13, rather than R. I've never read Tijan and apparently neither have any of my friends. I've sure the writer is good but I'm tired of having to put a good book down because it's too much for me.

To answer questions about Enemies, please sign up.
Shy Reviews Yeah, this definitely isn’t PG-13. There isn’t a ton of cursing but the sex scenes are descriptive and graphic.
Andrea Lots of sex, if you want clean this ain't your book...
Amelia
Emily Love I know what you mean. I never want to touch Christina Lauren books ever again because I tried reading one of her books. Few chapters in I could not do it anymore.I don't even mind reading sex scenes as long as there's a good story going on. But that book made no sense and chapter after chapter were sex scenes, sometimes even more than once in one chapter. Absolutely disgusting.
Image for Enemies
by Tijan (Goodreads Author)