Nikki
Nikki asked:

Was I the only one who wondered what happened to Salma?

To answer questions about The Other Americans, please sign up.
Jordan Also, what happened to the family of Hispanic immigrants? Did they get their reward, and how did they use it? Was he deported? Are we also to assume that Nora's first child mentioned in the last chapter is supposed to be Jeremy's? Did they get married? The book was so good, but I was very disappointed by the vagueness of the ending. Did Nora and Salma get another intimate moment? Where did Nora live? What happened to the restaurant? The cabin? Coleman's child and husband? How did Nora's festival go? So many loose ends!
AllBookedUp
Jalilah Not really. I think its just assumed that Salma would continue her life as is, taking medication trying to keep up the appearances of being the perfect daughter.
Rachel Stevenson is she the sister? I can't remember their names.. but I wondered too.. also what happened with her drug habit? It felt like they never resolved that.
Image for The Other Americans
by Laila Lalami (Goodreads Author)