Alexandra
Alexandra asked:

Its 2020.... The author has no respect for its readers, so no more of this author for me... Is this how you treat your readers????

To answer questions about Rich Boys Don't Have Hearts, please sign up.
Alicia Kuz Let's be kind, she was in a really really rough place. I don't want to share details over her personal life but she was mistreated within the book community and I guess it wasn't easy on her. I was also upset that the book wasn't coming out and that the author disappeared without saying a word but now that I know about what she went through, I encourage kindness and patience, however frustrating the waiting may be xx
Tia I agree its not fair but remember something must have happened in her life and we should understand that and in a way its better if we wait for it a little longer than reading something unsatisfying.
Image for Rich Boys Don't Have Hearts
by R. Scarlett (Goodreads Author)