Nora P. Berger

I would like to thank you Brennan McPherson for the scripture based novels. I have read CAIN, FLOOD and just finished BABEL. You write in a way that delves into the heart, mind, emotions of the characters. They become so real I have actually dreamed about them and think about the story during the day . Following Bible sequence, a story about ABRAHAM would be next. How about it ?

Brennan McPherson I'm so glad you've enjoyed reading! Yes, you're right, a story about Abram is next up. The Fall of Man series will be a series of stand-alone novels that follow the stories through Genesis, chronologically. First, however, I'm releasing a new book called EDEN, which will replace CAIN. The style of CAIN is not consistent with the other books. I may get a book about Abram out by the end of 2020, or early 2021.
Image for Babel
by Brennan S. McPherson (Goodreads Author)