Tab
Tab asked:

So I've been wanting to read this book for years and finally this winter I read it, and I only got to chapter 3, and could not go on. This book is so boring, so mundane, so bland, so grey and colorless. I remember reading Little Men and feeling the same way. I want to finish this book but I find no motivation. Why is it on the classics list, anyway?

To answer questions about Wuthering Heights, please sign up.
therese hjeltness once you get farther into the book it becomes more interesting. it is a little boring at times, but the story is good and it explains the past of Wuthering Heights up to the present and beyond. it’s famous for the startling and almost unlikeable characters of Heathcliff and Catherine. i recommend finishing it!
Image for Wuthering Heights