Olivia Noack
Olivia Noack asked:

Does anyone know what the Six Lies are? I read this, and I'm clueless. Was anyone even lying?????

To answer questions about We Told Six Lies, please sign up.
Abby Andrade (I'm not sure specifically what the six lies are) But I think the title has to do something with the untrue things or "lies" Molly and Cobain tell themselves about their relationship, what they want from each other, what they're willing willing to do to make a better life, what happened to their families, whether they're sane or not, and if they really love each other. They tell themselves these lies to protect those they love, but also to maintain a sort of sanity when circumstances are beyond their control. To me, the title "We Told Six Lies" is sort of an explanation or reminder to how Cobain and Molly got to where they did. It was by telling these falsehoods inside of their minds that they got to such a strange and deadly point in their life, but it's by facing the truth that they learned to get through it.
Image for We Told Six Lies
by Victoria Scott (Goodreads Author)