Quiltyknitwit
Quiltyknitwit asked:

*spoiler* I'm having trouble really believing the culprit was capable of the 3 murders. Didn't seem to fit with the culprit's personality (lifestyle, occupation, etc.). What did I miss?

To answer questions about White Nights, please sign up.
Beatrice
Linda Badcock I wonder if the first death was actually an accident. She didn't want to report it or talk about it partly because of the scandal of her association with her husband's brother. Then she panicked when the subject came up again.
Jean That's what makes it such a good story- she was not on my list of suspects! delicious
Clive Grewcock Quilty - you missed nothing.
Laura
Fiona Evans
Cathy I also found it hard to believe that she was capable of 3 murders. [The killing of the young singer especially.] That made the book ending not convincing for me. I prefer the author's Vera series.
Chris There are clues in the story that once the murderer is known you think
that person could have done it.
Sandra I thought about reading this book but I guess I won't now...Can this question please marked as a spoiler so it is not readable unless you click "spoiler"? I was just going to look at the reviews and was scrolling down and its hard to "overlook" this....
Image for White Nights
by Ann Cleeves (Goodreads Author)