Pat Brown
Pat Brown asked:

Is this book on line with the Stephanie Plum series? Is it as entertaining and sometimes funny as these are?

To answer questions about The Shell Game, please sign up.
Lauren These books are not in line with the Plum series. They are co-authored by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg (Monk Show/Books). They are a still entertaining and funny! But you'll have to read for yourself since they are a bit different than the Plum books
Felipe Lerma Pat, I've only read the first three of the Stephanie Plum series, and this is only a short story, but for me : Is it as entertaining and sometimes funny as these are? -

It's a resounding YES! (smiles)

It felt like the Stephanie and Morelli characters moved from Jersey to California, got some college and high end law enforcement and crime training, but kept all their charm and down to earthiness.

Plus, the writers kept the internal-external dialog fun-thing going. But from both characters, rather than just from the female protagonist. A great result of the blend of the two authors, Janet and Lee.

As I mentioned in my review of the short story, now I have two super fun series to look forward to enjoying from Ms Evanovich!
Image for The Shell Game
by Janet Evanovich (Goodreads Author)