Laura
Laura asked:

I would love someone else's take on the ending!

To answer questions about On Such a Full Sea, please sign up.
Minyoung
Greg
James I was bummed out by this ending. I expected some resolution that told us how the B-Mor "narrator" came to know these events. I have little hope for Reg being alive or ever found if people can be "sold" like Fan was to be. Of course brother betrays sister is awful and not knowing what happened to Fan, Reg and the baby is another disappointment. All of this gets summarily dumped on you in the last few pages. And that all piles on top of an already dystopian dark tale.

The word that jumped out at me was "ambition", everyone except Fan seems to have it and it spoils their world in one way or another.
T J
Julie Wright I loved this book! I though it odd at first, the way the story was being told. I enjoyed the descriptions of the three societies she lived in: the Facility, the Charters and the Counties. I was blown away by the ending. I highly recommend this book.
Mountain Girl
Mariann Davis
Image for On Such a Full Sea