Jennifer Hill
Jennifer Hill asked:

Will there be any more? I love this series!

To answer questions about The Winterhouse Mysteries, please sign up.
Ben Guterson Sorry I missed this question--just catching up now! I'm not planning a fourth book in the Winterhouse series--my hope is that THE WINTERHOUSE MYSTERIES is a satisfying conclusion to the set! I do have more books coming, though. Here is the announcement from Publisher's Weekly this past September (and I'm very much looking forward to the release of these two books):

"Christy Ottaviano at Christy Ottaviano Books/Macmillan has acquired World Rights to two new middle grade novels by Ben Guterson, Edgar Award-Nominated creator of the WINTERHOUSE trilogy. The first, THE VISTA POINT EINSTEINS, is a suspenseful mystery featuring a grieving family eager to start fresh by relocating to a remote bed-and-breakfast, pitched as Summerlost meets Front Desk and scheduled for 2021. THE HIDDEN WORKSHOP OF JAVIER PRESTON, scheduled for 2022, is an atmospheric mystery layered with art, puzzles, friendship, and family in the vein of Chasing Vermeer and Book Scavenger. Rena Rossner at the Deborah Harris Agency negotiated the deal."
Image for The Winterhouse Mysteries
by Ben Guterson (Goodreads Author)