Irene
Irene asked:

So, I've been hesitant to pick up this book, because despite my absolute love for "My Lady Jane" I read Jane Eyre last year and didn't enjoy it all that much (I found it slightly too long for it's story, somewhat tedious at times, and found the religious aspects too prominent). Does anyone know if I would still enjoy this book if I did not enjoy Jane Eyre all that well?

To answer questions about My Plain Jane, please sign up.
Ann You will. It’s “Jane Eyre” completely redone and has similarities in the story line with “Jane Eyre” but it is NOT the same story. I enjoyed “Jane Eyre” when I read it years ago but I still think I would have enjoyed this book had I not enjoyed it or if I had not read it.

Essentially, if you loved “My Lady Jane,” chances are you will love this one as well. I hope this helps!
Image for My Plain Jane
by Cynthia Hand (Goodreads Author)