Salman Liaqat
Salman Liaqat asked:

Which grade can read this book?

To answer questions about When We Were Vikings, please sign up.
Kevin Kern I am not quite finished with this, but I would say freshmen and up. In my mind, it offers a lot of insight into mental limitations, that all high school students should be aware of. I worked 6 years in a high school and encountered a fair amount of ridicule and bullying of the mentally impaired. It came simply because the students did not understand what these kids were going through. This book gives some awesome insights into life inside an impaired mind.
Andrew MacDonald I'm a dunce when it comes to this kind of stuff, but I've read a few reader reviews that put the minimum age at 15. That said, I have no idea what I'm talking about. Maybe others can chime in?
Image for When We Were Vikings
by Andrew David MacDonald (Goodreads Author)