maritareads
maritareads asked:

Pls can anyone recommend a writer like Joey W. Hill? I've searched everywhere and she's one of the few writing proper BDSM. A balanced combination of intensity and heart. Adult. No first person books pls. A good alpha/dominant/femdom. Not too much angst/slow burn. And well written sex scenes! I welcome uncomfortable scenes.

To answer questions about Vampire Mistress, please sign up.
Kathryn Like Joey W. Hill author Tymber Dalton walks the talk. Her stories aren't paranormal but more like real life. Tymber is staff at a BDSM dungeon in Tampa and writes what she knows. My very favorite book of hers, and her most popular is The Reluctant Dom. It's the fourth book in her Suncoast Society series. It's a big tearjerker. Tymber is incredibly prolific and currently has 97 books in that series. This is solely how she makes a living.
Image for Vampire Mistress
by Joey W. Hill (Goodreads Author)