Intisaar Hamze

Hope darren and joey repair things between them. It seemed that they used to be close during their childhood. I don't understand why joey would hate darren for leaving when he knows what darren went through, he should have understood that he needed time to deal with his trauma. Is there a chance that they can become close again?

To answer questions about Saving 6, please sign up.
Jessica Louise books I reckon that when he steps up his responsibility for his baby, he'll then come to be more mature in general when it comes to Darren. I understand why he was hurt and angry with Darren, even though we all know what happened to him. Joey had to abruptly become a parental figure to four children as well as his mother when Darren left without a word. I understand why Darren left, completely.I think that, because Darren was always their mother's favourite, Darren kept their mother slightly emotionally stable, but when he left, their mother was destroyed and was completely emotionally unstable. As well as the fact that Darren kept in touch with their mother and not them, he felt betrayed. Jealousy was there, too. Darren left and got married and rich, and Joey felt stuck.
I think this baby will be good for him - a great motive to stay clean and make a better life for himself.
I adore Joey, despite his faults and I feel like I'll come to adore Darren, too - I even think that Darren will help him out in building a better life for himself, as Darren went through the same thing.
I hope they bond, but who knows.
Image for Saving 6
by Chloe Walsh (Goodreads Author)