Amritha
Amritha asked:

Did Laurie ever get over Jo? Though he said that Amy and Jo switched places in his heart, from his behavior and speech - it seems like he never really did. Even in the conversation Jo and Laurie have when Laurie returns from Europe after their wedding - the pair are so close & honest with each other. It feels like he “settled” for Amy but Jo was his one true love.

To answer questions about Little Women, please sign up.
Hannah I think that Laurie did get over Jo and that their relationship changed to a brother/sister lover rather than that of two lovers. I think they will always be close, but different than if they were married.
Suebob16 In a later chapter in the book the newlyweds Amy and Laurie are setting up their new home. They chat about the professor's frequent visits to Jo and that they think he is a good man. Then Amy asks Laurie how he would feel if Jo and Frederich got married. Laurie assures Amy he would be very happy for them both. Amy is secretly relieved because she was concerned that he might still feel possessive of Jo. Amy then tosses away those thoughts for good.
Sophie SPOILER

I think this is a great question that i constantly wonder and I think even though he learnt to love Amy he will alway love Jo (romantically and brotherly) and if I were Amy i could never imagine myself marrying him because reading the book it is so clear that amy was always second place.
I'll also add that Greta Gerwig's film of Little women when she wrote about Amy telling laurie that she didnt want to be second place was really good writing of the script that i wish was in the original book.
Image for Little Women