Joy  Cagil
Joy Cagil asked:

I started reading this book but something in the beginning threw me off. Did anyone catch this? A retired, successful FBI agent neglects to take the name and info of the man her friend asks her to investigate in a murder. Wouldn't that info be the first thing to get? Yet she goes on making phone calls about the case, until it dawns on her to get the name. I'm not sure I'll continue with this.

To answer questions about If She Knew, please sign up.
Pam I personally like this series. True, there are some things that I would do differently just like when I watch something on TV and say "you've got to be kidding" or "what were you thinking". If you enjoy thrillers that bring you normal people who aren't perfect but are normally intelligent, pick this one up again. I like how she and her partner work together to uncover the killer. I understand your point, though.
Image for If She Knew
by Blake Pierce (Goodreads Author)