THERESE MELNYCHUK

what do the light color small numbers mean? what do the bold black numbers mean? diary with a number means go to diary number? what does + mean? where do I go? I enjoy what I am reading but I get confused as to where I go next when reading this book. Please help

Helena Henriques The bold numbers at the side of a paragraph or sentence mean what particular place you are reading, you could compare it with chapters. It is similar to what Shakespeare uses. For example, if I wanted to tell a friend about a certain section in the diary, I would tell them that number. The lighter numbers in between, before, or after sentences are numbers to help you find the end notes, which you should find near the end of the book. It's optional to look at them, but I like to since it explains or gives more information on that section. I hope this helps!
Image for Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska