Matt Stoecker
Matt Stoecker asked:

Do the books in this series each tell complete stories or are threads left hanging between entries? I've learned to be wary of starting series that haven't been fully published!

To answer questions about The Lies of Locke Lamora, please sign up.
Libuska Lane Book 1 can be read as a standalone. The main storyline leaves very few threads hanging. It is a (mostly) complete story with a beginning, middle and end, and a lot of flashbacks, side tangents, and clever twists. That being said, a few details from the flashback sequence were left unanswered, which I found a little frustrating. So I do have a few unanswered questions. But the main plot is resolved.

I have not read book 2, but I've heard that it ends on a cliffhanger. I don't know about book 3.
Image for The Lies of Locke Lamora
by Scott Lynch (Goodreads Author)