Martine
Martine asked:

Its not the violence. Its not even the sex although Its really the rude, ill-mannered way Clary acts that makes me not want my kid to read any more of this. A girl that age being allowed to go to night clubs by her mother is absurd. Her spending unlimited amounts of time with male friends is absurd. Shouting at her mother and demanding information is unacceptable. her hitting Jace is about the worst of it.

To answer questions about City of Bones, please sign up.
Emere Finally someone who doesn't like Clary! I agree with you she is so rude and selfish it's unbelievable. Sometimes it gets so bad that I just want to stop reading it, but I want to see what happens to the other characters. I hope she matures throughout the books :(
Image for City of Bones
by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads Author)