Joan
Joan asked:

Thanks for the review on profanity. Looking for a family audio for a trip and I wouldn't want the profanity. So hard to find a good family audio to entertain adults and teens.

To answer questions about Where'd You Go, Bernadette, please sign up.
Cora Maybe something by Mary Higgins Clark? I love her books and loved them as a teen and now as an adult. I have never heard an audio book though so not sure if those are as good. Her books don't have bad words or sex scenes but they are really good.
Sharon The audio to Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli, read by the late John Ritter is excellent. We listened last year on our family Thanksgiving trip, our teens loved it, didn't want to get out of the car on some occasions .... and we were in Costa Rica!
Image for Where'd You Go, Bernadette