Addi
Addi asked Anyta Sunday:

Hi Anyta!! I love all your books they are amazingly incredible and a beautiful experience especially Liam Davis & The Raven. The story just touched something in me. My question is : are you planning on writing a story about Hunter & Jill because I'm sure there was some tension there and also because it's Hunter, I just love that guy. So will you?? Also I love Liam and is highly relatable to me. So thank you!!

Anyta Sunday Thank you so much for your kind words, Addi! I'm thrilled you enjoyed the reading experience.

As for Liam Davies & The Raven, I've been thinking more and more about it. No promises, because I'm going with the muse at the moment, but I'd like to write Jill and Hunter's story.

Happy reading in 2020! <3