Brianna Bernthal

What is the first book of the whole series ? I have asked many people my question .One person said it was The Magician's Nephew .Another said it was The Lion ,The Witch ,And The Wardrobe.

Barbara Have not yet read The Magician's Nephew, but I do not like this new numeration. The old one from 30+ years ago worked fine. The Story Arch of the old numeration (where The Horse and His Boy was clearly an addition to fill in more of the world background) made much more sense with The Magician's Nephew the terminating explanation of why Narnia's world was the way it was.
Eva Originaly the lion, the witch and the wardrobe was first, but then C.S Lewis decided to make the magicians nephew, and then he made it the first book. Trust me, I read that in the back of a Narnia book. So the magicians nephew is the first book, and the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe is second.
Image for The Magician's Nephew / The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe / The Horse and His Boy