Goodreads asked Brian Williams:

What are you currently working on?

Brian Williams Having just self-published my first project, I am in the process of finalizing my second erotic short novel ( A Moment in Paris ) that should be available before the end of the year. A Moment in Paris tells the story of a young tech executive who accepts an assignment to work out of her company's Paris office. Not long after she arrives, she meets a handsome Parisian and begins a love affair that sets off a chain of events that will forever change the lives all those involved.

My third book due early next year will take us back to 2002 for an interracial love story set in a time where there is a fictionalized polarizing political party that is driving up racial discord putting pressure on the relationship.