Kate
Kate asked:

To answer questions about Of Mice and Men, please sign up.
LadyCastorp She is married to a man she dislikes so much (normal) but that was something common in that time. She is lonely, she seems to be the only women there and she has nobody to talk to. When she explains about she wanting to be an artist, you realize, she is just another person with broken dreams. She's maybe causing problems, but she just wants to have some company. Of course to me, the real problem is Curley, not she. I'm not sure about the author intention with this character.
Halen Weller (I also read this book for my class!) I definitely felt sympathy for Curley's wife as she didn't choose that path for herself. I also was in tears at the end, I really didn't expect that.
Image for Of Mice and Men