Yixiang Xu
Yixiang Xu asked:

It seems that book 4 might come in the future. Just wondering if anyone agrees with me that I feel it would be a story about the two boys who were playing kite at the end of the book, one of them called Mal? I have a gut feeling that the next book will be all about them being epic. Any one agrees?

To answer questions about The Art of Breathing, please sign up.
Sandra At the end TJ mentions that there will one more book to 'finish' this family's story, so I definitely think it will stick with the same characters. I'm hoping it will give us more of Ty and Dom, although there will almost definitely be a lot Bear and Otter given new events/additions to the family.
Monae
Thom Why not JJ? Creed jokingly says he thinks his son will grow up to be gay; this would keep the story in the family. Of course, JJ could develop a thing for one of the boys on the beach thus connecting the dots.
Image for The Art of Breathing
by T.J. Klune (Goodreads Author)