Joaquin Garza
Joaquin Garza asked Lois McMaster Bujold:

Hello Mrs. Bujold. Big fan here. Do you know if NESFA has any plans to publish more Vorkosigan books in hardcover?

Lois McMaster Bujold
No, I don't think so. NESFA's original motive was to put in hardcover the batch of my early works that had only appeared as original paperbacks. The first eight titles, if I'm counting right. After that Baen began issuing them as commercial hardcovers first, so there was no need.

Unified, complete series reprint editions are a small-demand market (where small = microscopic), and with reason. I remain bemused that the very first fan comment on my announcement of our (somewhat experimental) print-on-demand edition of The Spirit Ring was someone helpfully chiming in to tell the world that no one needed to buy it, used copies could be had on-line for a fraction of the price. Which is exactly why publishers are reluctant to do reprints of backlist (old) books unless there is a hot new frontlist release to boost interest. (Or a big media adaptation, I suppose.)

Ta, L.