Gay L.
Gay L. asked:

Folks looking forward to how the novel is completed for MASTERPIECE on PBS? Andrew Davies finished Austen's first 11 chapters. It airs in eight episodes beginning Sunday night, Jan 12, 2020

To answer questions about Sanditon, please sign up.
Chloe I wish they hadn't filmed it with the assumption that they'd be able to do a second season. If they don't get to continue, I'm going to be upset, because I thought they were going to help finish the novel and give it an Austen-like resolution, not leave it at a cliff-hanger!
Gay L. It's up to the UK to greenlight a second season. Here's hoping!
Sheri
Isabel Gray I loved this show. Want resolution a la Jane Austen. Always a happy ending!
Diane Great cliffhanger. PLEASE create a second season and tie it up all nice and pretty as Jane Austen most assuredly would have done.
Joyce I've watched the first 3 episodes and I'm loving it so far!
Image for Sanditon