Wendy Tobias
Wendy Tobias asked:

My son LOVES this series. What else does someone recommend along these lines? We are having a VERY difficult time developing his 'love' of reading.

To answer questions about Mr. Klutz Is Nuts!, please sign up.
Sara Kennedy I'm an elementary school librarian and I can give you some suggestions. The Weird School Series has another series spin off called My Weirder School. Judy Moody has a little brother named, Stink, and he has his own funny series out geared towards boys. The Clementine Series is very funny and has a little girl in it that reminds me of a cross between Amelia Bedelia and AJ from the Weird School books. Also, another series that our boys (and girls) like are the I Survived books. They are not funny like the others but they are action packed adventures. I hope this helps!
Image for Mr. Klutz Is Nuts!