Sharon L Hoffman

I enjoyed the book...but I wasn’t annoyed with the characters as I like each of them. I figured if one guy was bad then she would be wise to have figured it out and get the other. Even with the twists and turns I innocently believed in the end all would be a HEA. Sooo, when the events were revealed I thought oh great a cliffhanger! Am I the only one?

To answer questions about Last Summer, please sign up.
Kathleen I just thought the whole book was an overly melodramatic soap opera and the memory thing was not believable. I don’t expect a sequel, I think the ending was just her attempt to put in final twist.
Monique Jensen Just finished this book and thought, oh great a cliffhanger and went in search of the second book. To my surprise, there isn't one. Darn!!
Robert Blumenthal Anyone expecting a sequel perhaps?
Image for Last Summer
by Kerry Lonsdale (Goodreads Author)