Tay Ward
Tay Ward asked:

COOL BOOK MAKE MORE BOOKS DON`T LET THIS BE THE END

To answer questions about The Battle of the Labyrinth, please sign up.
Katherine Van :-o hey I'm writing books too <3
DrewCosmic71 Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooonnnnnnnn'''''ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thhhhhhhhhe eeennnnddd!!!!!!!!!!!
Zach Daoud I don't think this is the end. 'The Blood of Olympus' comes out Oct. 7th 2014 from the sequel series to 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians' -'The Heroes of Olympus' also has five books in it.
Luke J. Schelvan Oh my gosh!!!!! That's only two days after my my birthday!!!!!! I hope I will get it for a late birthday present!!!!!
Serena I don't think this is the end. 'The Blood of Olympus' comes out Oct. 7th 2014 from the sequel series to 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians' -'The Heroes of Olympus' also has five books in it.
Image for The Battle of the Labyrinth
by Rick Riordan (Goodreads Author)