Goodreads asked R. Harlan:

R. Harlan I don't get writer's block. It isn't something that affects me. Being in between books is like being in between women; something always comes along.
A quote about writer's block from "Anna Kalupski's Gift".
“It’s not a block like they say. Any writer with any depth of insight can see it’s the mind’s refusal to attend to something. When your mind wants you to attend to something else, it won’t let you attend to anything else. It ruins marriages and gets you fired from jobs. Why writers think they own it is beyond me.”
I believe a lot of writers enjoy worrying, so they adhere to the myth of writer's block. It makes them look like they suffer with their work and hints at how difficult it is, and how hard they work at it. Writing is not difficult for me.