Chenoah
Chenoah asked:

So this not a YA, since its a college romance?

To answer questions about Princess Ballot, please sign up.
AℳY♔Queen of Fat cats♔ 민윤기's fiancée♔Anti-YA books NA = MC 18-25 years-old, gore, sex, language blood
YA= 12- 17 (ew) PG 13, lameness.
Many authors write cool NA and then advertise as YA cuz some people are kinda uncool and say I don't want to read mature stuff and BAM SUPRISE SURPRISE! there's explicit content but by now I'm hooked! Kinda like a court of mist and fury that it's the coolest book ever, with gore, f-bombs, action, aND STEAMY things, so so cool.
Jaymin eve sensei writes cool stuff like Sarah J. Maas sensei, so YA is out NA is the new frontier!!!!
Katlover YA has a different definition to every author you ask. I, personally, would say this is not a YA series based on the interactions between the main character and her love interest.
Image for Princess Ballot
by Jaymin Eve (Goodreads Author)