Kathleen
Kathleen asked:

Did anyone else find this too slow-moving and boring, and the writing style bad with short, choppy sentences? I gave it 50 pages, but I think I will quit.

To answer questions about Ask Again, Yes, please sign up.
Jessica Yes!! Although it took me a couple months, (which is a long time for me) but I did finish the book. In my opinion, it didn’t get any better. I did not like this book at all.
Susan St. James I did not find this boo boring. I was intrigued so find out it Peter and Kate would end up together and how both families would possibly get past what happened when peter and kate were kids. Perhaps listening to it might be better. It was a good story.
Maine You have probaby given up by now, and if you don't like the first 50 pages you probably won't like the rest...but if you are looking for something a little more fast-paced it does gain momentum as it goes along (I personally loved it).
Image for Ask Again, Yes
by Mary Beth Keane (Goodreads Author)