Soheil
Soheil asked:

What is the level of the English of the book? I'm a non-native and read about 100 pages of it. I only understood about 60-70% of the text so far! Is it difficult to understand for natives too?

To answer questions about Wolf Hall, please sign up.
Stuart Farquhar I'm a native-English speaker and make a living as a copy editor and I still have to look up some of the words - I think Mantel deliberately uses some old-fashioned words and phraseology. But other than these exceptions, which I didn't find to be crucial to the story, I don't think the vocabulary is particularly challenging.
However, I think the biggest difficulty is the unusual narrative style, which can leave you wondering who is saying that or doing this or thinking that. It takes a while to get used to the fact that most of the time, "he" is referring to Cromwell and his thoughts and actions. Certainly, during the first 100 pages, I kept having to go back to re-read sections because I hadn't initially understood who was being written about.
Image for Wolf Hall
by Hilary Mantel (Goodreads Author)