Heather White
Heather White asked:

has this book come out yet or not? It says that there is also a third and fourth book in the sequel. Is this all true?

To answer questions about Good Girl, Bad Blood, please sign up.
a s h l e y The book isn't expected to be published until April 30th. As for the Book 3 and 4, it seems like the publishers are wanting it as a series and Holly is doing just that but I can't be certain.
❤Giselle❤ I'm soo excited!!!
Alise Yes book 3 has a tentative title of "Good as Dead". There wasn't a 4th book mentioned in my copy, but it does state that it will be a continuing sequel.
Kellye It came out March 2nd. I'm looking at my copy as I type this. Can't wait to see if it's as good as the first!
marzzzzz Okay, so it hasn't come out yet. But on Amazon when I looked it up they had it, so I bought it from Amazon. But It's not out at Barnes and Noble or any book store yet I'm pretty sure......... I think it's been released in the U.K.(?) and that's why I was able to get it from Amazon, but not in the U.S. yet(?). I don't really know, all I know is that it's available on Amazon.
Image for Good Girl, Bad Blood
by Holly Jackson (Goodreads Author)