Kevin Barrett
Kevin Barrett asked Karen Davison:

I have a friend who is starting a rescue outside Dallas Texas and I am building a web site for them to help them out. They have been using a quote as their tag line and also incorporated into the Logo they had created. I have found that this quote is attributed to you from one of your books. the Quote is: "Saving One Dog won't change the world, but surely the world will change for that Dog." is this allowed?

Karen Davison Hi Kevin, I am often cited as the author of that quote, but although it is one of my favourite quotes, I didn't write it. I have tried to find the original source, but have been unable to do so. I am sure, that who ever did write it, has a huge heart and compassion for animals, so I can't imagine that it would be a problem using it for your purposes! I wish to thank your friend for working and dedicating their time to rescue animals, it is such important work.
I wish you all the best in your venture.
Karen