Colleen Bethea

I thought this book was absolutely gorgeous. It is in my top 3 of best books I've read in the last 5 years. I couldn't put it down. If you're a fan of fantasy, don't miss out on this one. Now how long do I have to wait for the next book, Ms. Harrow? Also, if someone could instruct me on how/where I can write a review, please do so. Thanks.

George And if you cursor-point at the place where it now says "Read" after you've rated it, in the upper left-hand corner of the main page, or the upper right-hand corner of this question page, you'll see a "Write a review" prompt in the pop-up.
Mickey Colleen,
Scroll down a bit on this page (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...) and there is a "Write a Review" button. You can also review it on Amazon, which is very effective if you bought the book there.
Image for The Ten Thousand Doors of January
by Alix E. Harrow (Goodreads Author)