Olga
Olga asked:

Will the book make sense to someone who has no children?

Kristine It's not so much that it 'won't make sense' as it won't hit home for that person the same way it would for someone who has lost a child. (That said, I guess all books hit each person differently for different reasons). After the loss of my one day old daughter, everyone kept giving me books to read (mostly on surviving loss). None helped. This is the first (and really only) book that really spoke to me and let me know that I wasn't alone and that there is a light at the end of the long tunnel of grief. That was 7 years ago. I still think back to the positive surge of emotion from this book and am thankful I found it.
Michele Ultimately this book is about life AND death which are subjects that most anyone can relate to. Though it specifically deals with the loss of a child and coming to terms with what having a stillborn child means to the author, I believe most people would find her individual journey interesting.
Laurel Pederson Yes, I think so. At least it made sense to someone who had never lost a child...
Elizabeth I think it is relevant to all grief and also has a lot of wisdom in it about friendship and how to approach friends who are grieving--and how not to.
Image for An Exact Replica of a Figment of My Imagination