julia
julia asked:

I wanted to read The Secret History but I'm not sure about one thing, and that is if I should read the original version or the translation (I'm Polish but I know English on bilingual level and have no trouble reading in it). Should I buy the original or don't bother and go with the translation?

To answer questions about The Secret History, please sign up.
Kelly A.N Hi Julia!
Personally, I'd say it depends on how comfortable you feel about reading in English as opposed to Polish. For instance, I'm bilingual. as English is my second language (have lived in the US for almost 10 yrs now) and I had trouble understanding maybe a couple or so words which I had to look up, but other than that, it was perfectly readable. I recommend you buying the original, just for more authenticity of the author's mind.
Image for The Secret History