Siobhan
Siobhan asked:

Elizabeth Gilbert is nominated for the Bad sex in literature award for this book. It seems unfair, there's so much good sex, too! What was your favourite sex scene? Or favourite paragraph?

To answer questions about City of Girls, please sign up.
Judy Lindow I thought Viv was an unapologetic free spirit who likes having sex. I enjoyed her first time with Anthony ... Peg and Olive dancing together ... the palm in her open palm at the end ... I thought the sex, romance, relationships were all very well woven together. I never felt the sex just came out of the blue ... I thought how she described the 3 way was sort of cute and her kisses with Celia ... she just seemed so natural and open to her sexuality. I don't read books with a lot of sex or romance novels. Can someone recommend a couple that they'd call Good sex in literature. Thanks.
Susan Engelhardt I think the award was completely justified.
The descriptions were so unreal I rolled my eyes every time.
Image for City of Girls
by Elizabeth Gilbert (Goodreads Author)