Rheaj123
Rheaj123 asked:

I saw the show! It is sooo good! Is the book anything like the show?

To answer questions about Witches of East End, please sign up.
Wise Cat I think the book is just as good as the series!! I LOVED that show, and stupid Lifetime cancelled it after just 2 seasons!! The shows sticks pretty close to the book, except for some minor name/appearance changes for some characters.

When I read the book, I pictured the cast of the show, which was right on in my opinion! The book does end on a different kind of cliffhanger, but at least there's more books I can read. For the show, they just yanked it from us. PISSES me off!

Dash and Killian are brothers in the book, but they are different. Supernatural stuff is involved, but saying more would be a spoiler.
Ally Smith Oh gosh. I'm only on page 60 and the show is way different!!!! So far they know they're witches, but are banned from using their magic. And Dash's name is Bran in the book which is really throwing me off. And supposedly Freya is strawberry blonde - but I can't picture her in any other way except dark hair now.
Ladyhawk I just finished the tv series and absolutely loved it!! So of course I went looking for the book and I'm delighted that there are at least 3 of them. So sad the show was cancelled. It was very entertaining!
Sabrien Abdelrahman I love the show that HAD to end after two seasons but it seems way different. I agree with Ally Smith, everything seems to throw me off now.
Teshai it is terrible, i was so bored it took me 5 days to read 58% of the book. I couldn't finish it and recommend the show
Rute Nope. Not at all!
Image for Witches of East End
by Melissa de la Cruz (Goodreads Author)