Veronica Hart
Veronica Hart asked Chris Holmes:

Hey Chris, What are you working on now?

Chris Holmes I currently have 2 projects in the works. One is in the editing stage - a horror story - the working title is Veil of Thorns. The story is about a female landscaper and her boyfriend who uncover an ancient coffin while excavating for a pool. Their discovery unleashes an evil curse and exposes a closely guarded family secret. Each of the characters must struggle with secrets of their own as they battle the evil that threatens them to destroy them.

The second project is a departure from my usual horror stories. My working title is Soul Desire. It's a coming of age novel set in the 1970's - with ghosts. The story follows young protagonist, Kat, as she deals with family problems and the added pressures of growing up in the turbulent seventies. Ghosts from the past provide both comfort and unique challenges for Kat. It's very character-driven and nostalgic with an added twist of the paranormal.