Juha
Juha asked:

I have read Gridlinked and the following books of the series many times I guess it could be said I quite like them. To my question. What other books like it would you recommend to someone who likes this one?

To answer questions about Gridlinked, please sign up.
Shane Culture books have a similar style. You'll like those if you liked this. Peter F Hamilton's space operas are fantastic. I'd also suggest Altered Carbon by Richard Morgan, and the novels that follow it, for a faster pace.
Stephen West You could try Ian M Banks's Culture novels, try Consider Phlebas. Or Peter F Hamilton's Paula Mayo books, try Pandora's Star.
Markku Halinen I'd also definitely recommend Richard Morgan's work, especially Altered Carbon, Broken Angels and Woken Furies.
Mikael i would like to recommend Alistair Reynolds books as they hit some of the same post-human horror notes. particularly the Revelation Space series.
Bill I very highly recommend Peter F. Hamilton ! The Night's Dawn Trilogy , Pandoras Star/Judas Unchained and The Void Trilogy . All wonderful !
Image for Gridlinked
by Neal Asher (Goodreads Author)