Kerry
Kerry asked:

I'm listening on audio, and the flashback confused me, it's not entirely holding my interest. She fooling around with Tig, and then she comes upon a car accident where the mother is dead and 2 kids are in the car. Can someone explain why this matters? I don't feel like going back and listening another hour

To answer questions about Never Have I Ever, please sign up.
Nessie Sounds like you were listening but not paying attention. You missed the whole reason for the story. Go back and listen again but pay attention this time.
Leslie Tavares-Raposo I'd definitely re-read/re-listen to that whole part. It sounds like you missed the pretty big reason on why it matters. It's kind of the majority of the books premises.
Carol I thought that part was purposefully vague to kind of mirror Amy's lack of memory, consciousness, or whatever you want to call it. I was kind of confused, too, but it was answered later.
Jackie C It's the basis for the entire plot. Keep reading. You haven't reached the "meat" of the story yet.
Kimberley Wow! You really did miss the most important part of the story. I'd re-listen. It's well worth it.
Kathy Brooke
Rebekah
Jennifer Terry I returned the audiobook to the library and switched to the ebook for this reason. Listening to it was confusing.
Image for Never Have I Ever
by Joshilyn Jackson (Goodreads Author)