Mari Tu
Mari Tu asked:

Is it relevant for someone who works till 9 pm,goes to sleep at 11:30 pm and has a very hard time waking up at 6 am?Will it help?

Tsapu 6 hours of sleep is not healthy... There is a reason you have a hard time getting up - your body demands the sleep it deserves.
Bhavana The Word Seamstress If you go to sleep at 11:30, you can train yourself to wake up at 6. I had the same problem. Waking up early is hard until you make it a habit and as we know, every habit is hard in the beginning, messy in the middle and beautiful in the end
Philippe Gilbert I personally applied the morning routine without the 5am as I'm in a similar situation and it still works wonder, you just have to make sure to wake up 1 hours earlier than what you would, not necessarily 5am... I think this book has been written with a very obtuse view of peoples current life routine... But the 20-20-20 formula is a life changer!
Image for The 5 AM Club