Simón Castillo

It is difficult to read? I want to read it and in my language,spanish, but its too expensive, so i tought i could read it in english, but im kinda afraid that it will be a little difficult, ive only read The hunger Games in english, and i read Song of ice and fire and the first book of Mistborn in spanish, wich i found not difficult to read. Will it be an smooth reading for me, or you recomend me to do it on spanish?

To answer questions about The Way of Kings, please sign up.
Nishan Banerjee Hey, English isn't my first language either. There are words here and there, in the book, which are slightly unconventional but they're usually decipherable from context. Happy Reading!
I'd rate it medium in 'difficulty of language'
Cristian Dumitrascu not a native English speaker , and i didn't have problems understand the book , i would say give it a try its one of the best books i've read
Dan I'm a native English speaker with a decent vocabulary and I still found myself going to the dictionary a few times. Seems like Sanderson tried to force in big words just to make some characters seem smarter at times.
Image for The Way of Kings
by Brandon Sanderson (Goodreads Author)