Kenneth Walsh
Kenneth Walsh asked:

What are high school students saying after reading The Big Melt?

To answer questions about The Big Melt, please sign up.
Ned Tillman PRAISE FOR THE BIG MELT from students:
"I love this book sooooo much!" Iris Z.
“Marley’s ‘just like us,’ so readers connect with him.” S. Fuller
“Lots of humor was used all throughout the book which made it fun to read, the book wasn’t boring, I really enjoyed it.” B. Vanthoff
“Describing the scenery with so much vivid detail helped me to imagine what the crazy weather events looked like.” S. Umrani
“It was very interesting and I had a fun time reading it. I liked the plot and ending, and I think a book like this can help inspire people.” Kohn
“Showing the inner conflicts of the characters allowed me to understand their decisions and gave me a view into their thoughts and feelings.” J. Payne
“The entire story really kept me engaged. It was like a mystery book how the main character is really excited for summer and then his summer experience takes a different turn.” C. Thomas
“I liked that the story had a mix of hope as well as tragedy blended throughout.” M. Winters
“I was inspired by the book. I talked about the book to my friends and family.” P. Patel
“I found myself thinking about the story for days after reading the book.” JD
Image for The Big Melt
by Ned Tillman (Goodreads Author)