Goodreads asked Paul Lambe:

What are you currently working on?

Paul Lambe Estate issues are a passion for me. In estate planning, the process is to get your wishes together.

One of the big things with your estate planning is that you still have to get your wishes on paper, whether it's your will when you die or your decisions related to personal finances and personal care when you are alive but incapable of doing them yourself, they have to be on paper.

Eventually, there may be options to do your will and personal care and financial decisions digitally, but in most jurisdictions, you have to make 'paper' wishes or intentions.

The Estate Plan Workbook, can help people understand and get their wishes on paper.

HOW TO WRITE YOUR OWN WILL, can help people understand the issues related to writing a will and getting it done.

I am now working on the 3rd piece, which I have not decided on the title. It will deal with how to express your wishes and intentions related to personal care and financial decisions while alive but possibly incapacitated.

My continued objective is to help people understand these issues in a very understandable format so that they can make good decisions for themselves and family and know when to seek my professional advice.

These works do not provide legal advice but help people understand the process and systems that exist in common law jurisdictions.