Lorraine Robins

Is this book worth finishing? I'm 1/2 way through and ready to toss it. It started out with a bang, but then got draggy and boring. I might stick with it if someone tells me it's worth reading. So far I've lost interest.

To answer questions about The Man She Married, please sign up.
Susan Lee I'm totally with you.... and I've lost interest and aborted the book at the halfway mark..
Dina Black I agree it's slow and repetitive and I got tired of the characters in the rehab. I finished it, story was decent but not the climax I was looking for. I can tell you how it ends and let you be done with it! lol
Cynthia Jackson I think it's worth finishing. It starts moving faster towards the end and it's nice to know how/where the characters ended up. Not my favorite book, but I did enjoy it and the characters were likable.
Gabby It's not worth finishing. The secret isn't something bad and everything is wrapped in a nice little bow at the end.
Image for The Man She Married
by Cathy Lamb (Goodreads Author)